42.2km, 21.1km, 10km & 5km
Comrades & Old Mutual Two Oceans Qualifier
25 Jan 2014
Wonderpark Shopping Centre Heinrich Avenue, Karenpark
Online Start Date:
07 Nov 2013
Online End Date:
22 Jan 2014
081 325 0002 / 082 372 7093
Distance & Entry Fee
42.2km - R91.20
42.2km Grand Masters 60yrs+ R46
42.2km Grand Grand Masters 70yrs+ FREE
21.1km Grand Masters 60yrs+ R36
21.1km Grand Grand Masters 70yrs + FREE
10km Grand Masters 60yrs+ R26
10km Grand Grand Masters 70yrs+ FREE
5km Grand Masters 60yrs+ R25
5km Grand Grand Masters 70yrs+ FREE
Blind & Wheelchair Runners FREE
Wonderpark Shopping Centre: Heinrich Avenue, Karenpark
GPS co-ordinate: S25º 40,264 E28º 6,703
Registration / Late Entries
Late Entries for the race can be done at Wonderpark Shopping Centre, Entrance number 5 on Friday 24th January 2014 from 16h00 until 18h30 or on race day from 04h00
Cut Off Times
10h30 for all events
08h00 (10km Run / Wallk)
General Information & Rules
1. The race will be run in accordance with the rules of ASA and AGN.
2. Foreign Athletes compete in accordance with IAAF rule 4 (2).
3. Registered athletes must be a member of an ASA affiliated club and wear the race number in front and the 2014 licence number on the back of the vest.
4. Temporary licenced athletes must wear the race number on the front and purchase a temp licence number to be worn on the back of the vest.
5. Proof of age could be required for athletes competing for category prizes.
6. Age group identification must be worn at front and back of the vest.
7. Walkers competing for prizes must wear “w” tags in front and at the back of their vest.
8. Athletes indemnify the national, provincial and regional bodies, sponsors and organizers of the race against any claims of whatsoever nature, which may arise due to participation in the race.
9. Minimum age on day of race is 15 years for 10km, 16 years for 21.1km and 20 years for 42.2km
10. Medical support will be available on race day. Physiotherapists at finish.
11. Refreshment stations every ±3km.
12. No seconding is allowed and no iPods or listening devices are allowed.
13. Runners participate at own risk and the race organisers will not be responsible for any damage or theft.
14. Wheelchair athletes and walkers are welcome on the 5km, 10km and 21.1km. Walkers keep left all the time.
15. The 10km and 21.1km will be a single lap, while the 42.2km will be a double lap.
16. All club tents are welcome.
17. Tog bag facilities available (R5)
18. Winners must attend the prize giving personally.
• For further information contact 081 325 0002 / 082 3727 093
• Information and Map available on www.wonderparkcentre.co.za