42.2 & 21.1km
01 Nov 2014
Bonkolo Dam, Queenstown
Online Start Date:
27 May 2014
Online End Date:
24 Oct 2014
083 419 3156
Distance & Entry Fee
Temporary License R21
42.2 & 21.1km 05h30
Bonkolo Dam, Queenstown
Registration will take place on Friday 31st October 2014 from 17h30 to 21h00 and on race day from 4h00 to 5h00 at the Yacht club. Bonkolo dam Queenstown.
* Pasta will be available at registration on Friday evening 31st October at R30
* Tog bag facilities will be available on race day.
* Visit the "Queenstown Harriers Running club" Facebook page for any press releases andupdates regarding the event.
* The closing date for online and faxed entries are : Friday 24th October 2014
* Entry forms will be available from Queenstown Harriers, Louis sports Queenstown.
* Sportsman's Warehouse (EL) and Brain Bands (PE)
NO LATE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED AT REGISTRATION !!!
1. The race shall be run in accordance with ASA rules.
2. All races start at 5h30 ( 42.2 km and 21.1km including the walkers)
3. Official Race number must be worn on the front of your vest with 2014 License number on the back. Non registered runners will receive a temporary number to be worn on the back of your vest.
4. Official club colours must be worn by all registered runners.
5. Age insignias must be worn for the athlete to qualify for age category prizes.
6. Walkers may participate in the half marathon but no prizes or prize money is allocated. This is unfortunately due to major discrepencies in prior years
7. All marshals and traffic officials shall be obeyed without question.
8. The minimum age on race day is 16 years for the half marathon and 18 years for the marathon.
9. The official cut off time will be 10h30 or 5 hours for both the marathon and half marathon
10. Support on the route will be withdrawn at this time and any runners that have not crossed the finish line will be asked to retire from the race.
11. Athletes are not permitted to run with iPods or ear phones. This will lead to disqualification
12. Any runners on the route without official race numbers will be removed from the route without question
13. Water points will be provided no more than 3km apart
14. Emergency Medical services will be available on route throughout the event.
15. The race committee (Queenstown Harriers) reserves the right to accept or reject any entry
Jaco Annandale: 083 419 3156 (calls will not be attended to during office hours)