Fuelled By 32GI
09 Nov 2014
Moses Molelekwa Arts Centre Cnr Star Street & Andrew Mapheto drive Adjacent to Makhulong Stadium
Online Start Date:
27 Aug 2014
Online End Date:
03 Nov 2014
: 083 554 9912
Distance & Entry Fee
Temporary Licence R21
1 Mile (1.6km) R26 - (Under 15 Boys & Girls)
1 Mile (1.6km) Walkers R26
Elite Mile entry by invitation
10km Run & Walk 08:00am
(Seeded Start for the Elite Athletes)
Start Time For The Mile
09:45 am Girls Under 15
10:00am Boys Under 15
10:15 am Walkers Mile
10:45 am Elite Mens Mile
10:30 am Elite Women's Mile
Moses Molelekwa Arts Centre, Cnr Star Street & Andrew Mapheto Drive Adjacent to Makhulong Stadium
GPS COORDINATES: 26o00'04.0"S 28o13'44.8"E
Entries at the venue: On Saturday 8th November 2014 - 10am to 6pm
Race Day: From 06:00am - 07:45am
Medals to the 1st 1000 finishers in the 10km race
Medals to the 1st 500 finishers in the Under 15 Boys And Girls mile
1. The events are run under the rules of ASA and CGA.
2. Athletes indemnify the national, provincial and regional bodies, sponsors and organizers of the race against any or all actions of whatsoever nature; whatever the same may arise out of their participation in the race.
3. All runners participate at their own risk.
4. Registerd athletes must wear their 2014 license number back and front, race numbers this must be worn on the front of vest.
5. Temporary licensed athletes to wear plain clothing with the issued temporary on the back of their vest.
6. Minimum age is 15 years
7. Athletes competing for category prizes must wear age tags back and front of their running vest and must be clearly visible.
8. No seconding allowed
9. International Athletes must provide a clearance letter from their country of origin in the event of them winning a prize.
10. Walkers competing for prizes must wear Walkers tags on the front and back of their running vest.
11. No blades, cyclist or mechanically devices allowed in the race.
12. Athletes must be medically fit to participate and supply the name and contact number of their next of kin on both race numbers and entry form.
13. Elite Miles entries are by invitation
Cell Number: 083 554 9912
Facebook Page / Group Page: Tembisa Street Mile
Twitter: @ TembisaMile#Tembisa Mile
Host: Tembisa Athletics Club