FREE T-SHIRTS AND CAPS TO ALL
Race numbers and T - shirts can be collected on race day at the venue from 08:00
30th Aug 2015
Online Start Date:
13th Jul 2015
Online End Date:
23rd Aug 2015
082 937 0733 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Distance & Entry Fee
Pre Entries(Closing 23 Aug 2015):
42.2km - R 136,00
42.2km Grand Masters 60+ - R 91,00
42.2km Great Grand Master 80+ FREE - R 0,00
21.1km - R 91,00
21.1km Grand Masters 60+ - R 57,00
21.1km Great Grand Masters 80+ FREE - R 0,00
10km - R 68,00
10km Grand Masters 60+ - R 46,00
10km Great Grand Masters 80+ FREE - R 0,00
5km - R 46,00
5km Grand Masters 60+ - R 46,00
5km Great Grand Masters 80+ FREE - R 0,00
42.2km Grand Masters 60+ 12:00
42.2km Great Grand Master 80+ FREE 12:00
21.1km Grand Masters 60+ 12:00
21.1km Great Grand Masters 80+ FREE 12:00
10km Grand Masters 60+ 12:00
10km Great Grand Masters 80+ FREE 12:00
5km Grand Masters 60+ 12:00
5km Great Grand Masters 80+ FREE 12:00
Entries will be taken at the venue from 08:00 until 5 minutes before the start of the race.
Race day entries – 5 km, 10 km and 21.1 km
Prize giving will commence at 14:00 for 10km and at 15:00 or 21.1km and at 16:00 for 42.2 km.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE:
Category winners who are not present at the prize giving will have to collect their prizes and medals from the Irene Athletics Club.
FAMILY FUN DAY WITH LOTS OF ENTERTAINMENT!
Many food and drink stalls | Beer garden | Picnic area, no open fires allowed, gas braais welcome | Supervised kiddies corner with entertainment available at R30 per child | Exhibitions | Mobile ATM
LUCKY DRAW PRIZES
ARC Irene Campus
1. Marshals and traffic officials must be obeyed at all times.
2. No seconding will be permitted.
3. Sorry, no pets allowed.
4. No iPods or listening devices allowed.
5. Distance markers every 1km
6. Water points every 3km
7. 5km not wheelchair friendly
8. 42.2 km is a double lap
1. All participants in the 42.2 km, 21.1 km and 10 km must wear a valid 2015 licence number on their back during the race. Unlicensed runners/walkers must buy a temporary licence (R30). Race numbers must be worn on the front of the running top.
2. The race will take place under the rules of ASA, AGN and IAAF and all participants must wear club colours during the race, except when participating with temporary licences.
3. Minimum age of 15 years on the day of the race for 10km. Minimum age of 16 years on the day of the race for 21.1km. Minimum age of 20 years on the day of the race for 42.2 km
4. Category winners must provide proof of age to qualify for prizes (ID or other valid documentation).
5. Athletes competing for category prizes must wear official age category ID tags (front and back of vests).
6. Walkers competing for prize money must wear W tags on front and back of vest.
7. Foreign athletes must observe IAAF rule 4 paragraph 2
8. Entry fee is not refundable.
1. The race will start at exactly 12H00
2. Medals to all finishers - 7000 on the day.
3. Tog bag area available
4. Medical support available
(42.2km, 21.1km and 10km) 7000 on the day.
1. Gold: First ten men and first ten ladies plus category winners
2. Silver: Next 100
3. Bronze: All finishers including the 5km.
082 937 0733
All Participants agree to and hereby bind themselves to the following indemnity:
All participate at their own risk and by their entry indemnify the organisers and sponsors of any liability or claims.