Organised by Roodepoort Athletic Club including 5Km Fun Run
SEE YOU THERE!
10 Nov 2013
Princess Crossing Shopping Centre, Ontdekkers Road, Roodepoort
Online Start Date:
02 Sep 2013
Online End Date:
06 Nov 2013
Charlie Herselman / Steven Morrison
082 770 1143 / 078 939 1354
10km Grandmaster 60yrs+ R16
Temporary Licences R21
5km Fun Run R21
5km Fun Run Grandmaster 60yrs+ R16
10 & 5km Fun Run 07h00
Prize giving will be at 08h30
Princess Crossing Shopping Centre Ontdekkers Road Roodepoort
Registration / Late Entries
From 05h30 until start on the day of the race
Safe tog bag area
No licence necessary for Fun Run
Pre Entries will close on 6th November 2013
Results will be available on Internet:
To the first 1000 finishers of the 10Km Race
And 200 for the Fun Run at the finish, the rest will be posted.
General Instructions (10km Race)
The race is run in accordance with the rules of ASA and CGA. Athletes indemnity the national, provincial and regional bodies, sponsors and organizers of the race against all and any actions of whatsoever nature whatever same may be arising out of their participation in the race
1. One-lap course
2. Two refreshment stations
3. Distance markers every kilometer
4. No seconding allowed
5. Registered athletes must be a member of a club affiliated to ASA and wear club colours and two 2013 license numbers (back and front.)
6. Temporary licenced athletes must wear the issued temporary licence on the front and plain clothing.
7. Athletes must be at least 15 years old on the day of the race.
8. Numerical age category ID tags must be worn on the back and front of vest by athletes competing for a category prize.
9. Proof of age must be provided to race officials on the day of the race if required.
10. No cut-off time
11. Regretfully no wheelchairs allowed
12. 2, 3 or 4 wheel carts / prams which are mechanically or manually operated Participants, will not be permitted to participate without the special permission of the race organisers and traffic authorities.
13. Athletes will be eligible to win an open prize plus a prize for the age category that they are participating in.
14. No athlete can qualify for any prize unless wearing a licence or temporary licence.
15. Walkers welcome
16. Athletes not allowed to participate with pets.
17. International athletes must provide a clearance letter from their Country of origin to the referee in the event of them winning a prize.
18. Athletes are only eligible for prizes if they fill in the race sticker comprehensively
Sportsmans Warehouse (Princess Crossing)
Sportsmans Warehouse (East Rand Mall)
Sportsmans Warehouse (Four Ways)
Sportsmans Warehouse (West Rand Crossing)
1st Open Male R300
2nd Open Male R200
3rd Open Male R150
1st Male Veteran R200
2nd Male Veteran R150
3rd Male Veteran R100
1st Male Master R150
1st Male Grandmaster R100
1st Male Junior R100
1st Open Female R300
2nd Open Female R200
3rd Open Female R150
1st Female Veteran R200
2nd Female Veteran R150
3rd Female Veteran R100
1st Female Master R150
1st Female Grandmaster R100
1st Female Junior R100