SPIER TWILIGHT TRAIL RUN
FRIDAY 25 JANUARY 2019
Come and join us at this classic venue with friends, family and colleagues! The Spier Farm Kitchen will be open for these runs. We also change the routes for each run.
- 5km or 10km. Both are timed. Various categories.
The 10km is a “trail run” not a “trail walk
- 3km fun run/walk/jog. Not timed
“, although we do understand that not everyone can run up hills. Please note that it will get dark around 19h30
– if you are a slower runner on the 10km, please bring a head torch
for the last 2km or so.
Rather enter for the 3km or 5km if you would intend to walk
only. No dogs/pets allowed at the venue or on the trails please. Both the 5km and 10km is timed.
The 3km is a non timed walk/jog/fun run.
- Registration and late-one-the-day entries opens at 17h00 and closes at 18h20
- No registration or late entries after 18h20.
>10km – starts 18h30
>5km – 18h40
>3km > 18h42
- Run briefing– 18h20 for all distances.
>3km – R30.00 pre entries. R40 for late entries.
>5KM – R 60.00pp for pre entries. R80 for late entries
>10km – R100.00 for pre entries. R120 for late entries
Online/pre entries close on the Wednesday before the actual run, at 17h00.
Lucky draws/spot prizes/prize giving: 20h00 latest.
Categories: For 5km and 10km
Entries : www.quantumadventures.co.za
Last update on this event: 01/11/2018
Event added: 01/11/2018