SPIER TWILIGHT TRAIL RUN Friday 19 Jan 2018
Spier Wine Estate
Online pre-entries close at 5pm Wed, 17 January.
Online entries www.entrytickets.net
Come and join us at this classic venue and meandering trails. Relaxed, chilled vibes. Great wines, craft beer and mouth watering food at The Hoghouse – right there where we start and finish.
Bring your friends, family and work colleagues.
We vary the routes with each run.
Categories for both:
Pre entry cost:
- Master Male/Female
- Vet Male/Female
- Senior Male/Female
- Junior Male/Female
- 10KM R 100pp for pre-entries, R 120pp for LATE/ON-THE-DAY entries
- 5KM R 60pp for pre-entries, R 80pp for LATE/ON-THE-DAY entries (latest info : this route will now also be timed)
- Pre-Entries: Sign in and receive your race number at the registration table at the venue
- LATE-ON-THE-DAY ENTRIES: opens at 16h45 and closes at 17h45
- RACE BRIEFING: 17h50
- START: 18H00 and 18h05 for the 10KM and 5KM respectively
- Lucky draws/spot prizes: 19h30
There are no refunds once you’ve entered and you cannot carry your entry forward for other runs.
Medals: Instead of handing out medals we donate the cost of such to “Sidewalk Specials”. They do incredible work – rescuing animals, rehabilitating them and sterilization of dogs and cats. Check out and like their FB page.
Podium finishers receive a hand made, timber coaster which we cut from invader wood species and laser engraved. Please support us with these endeavors to assist animals in desperate need…
Last update on this event: 29/11/2017
Event added: 29/11/2017