The First Ascent Spier Night run series kicks off in August! Pull in and bring your positive vibes with you – you will leave with more than you arrive – guaranteed!
PLEASE ensure you have a “head torch” with fresh batteries and that that the beam actually reaches the ground in front of you:-) Your cell phone light is NOT sufficient:-0
3 run series:
- 30 August. Thursday. 19h00 start.
- 6 September. Thursday. 19h00 start.
- 13 September. Thursday. 19h00 start.
The First Ascent Spier Night Trail run series:
- 3 runs in 3 consecutive weeks.
- Head torch needed. Make sure the batteries will last.
- 4km or 8km option.
- Different routes for each run.
- 20% Discount if you pre-enter for all three runs at once.
- Massive fun and great vibes and awesome food and drink at “Vadas Smokehouse and Bakery” restaurant! [The Hoghouse have closed down and the same Owner opened the new restaurant at the same premises]
- Classic trail which is ideal for beginners/average/weekend warrior runners whilst the racing goats can give it horns, at lightning speed!
- Fantastic spot prizes at each event from First Ascent, Spier wine and more.
- Bring: Positive vibes, friends, family, and colleagues and interact, enjoy, relax, breathe in the freshness and go home revived – every time!
- Overall series, podium finishers announced at the final run on 13 March
Pre Entries for each run close 2 days before each event.
- Master Male/Female
- Vet Male/Female
- Senior Male/Female
- Junior Male/Female
ALL INFO AND ENTRY LINKS