This event is timed by electronic chip. NO CHIP NO RESULT.
Held under the rules of ASA and ASWD
11 Jan 2014
South Western Districts
The Old Sawmill Shed, George
Online Start Date:
04 Dec 2013
Online End Date:
08 Jan 2014
083 376 7414
Distance & Entry Fee
15km Trail Run R57
6km Trail Run R36
Entry fee includes R5 for chip hire
Entry Fee Is Non-Refundable And No Substitutions Are Allowed.
This is a pre-entry event and late entries (if available) will be accepted at The Old Sawmill Shed from 06:00-6:30.
Pre-entries close on 6th January 2014 at 16:00.
The registration to collect the race number and timing chip will take place on Saturday 11th January 2014 from 6:00 - 6:45 at The Old Sawmill Shed, George.
Entries for 2km are accepted on race day at the start at The Old Sawmill Shed, George.
• Energy drinks shall be available at the finish
• The cut-off time for the race is 3 hours
• First aid is available at the start and the finish
• Ablution facilities will be available on site
• No need to wear Club Clothing
• Only the event race number will be worn on the front of the vest
• Immediate disqualification if a runner tampers with the route markings
• Immediate disqualification if a runner is caught littering
• Immediate disqualification if a runner damages the trail or any vegetation
• There will be 3 water points
• Minimum age for entering is 16 years for the 15km, 9 years for the 6km and all ages is welcome on the 2km
• No substitutions will be allowed. No refunds.
• Closing date for entries is 6th January 2014 or as soon as 250 entries have been taken.
• Start chutes close at 06:45 sharp and on race day for compulsory race briefing. Arrivals after this time will not be allowed to start
Prize Giving will be at 10:15 at The Old Saw Mill Shed, George.
Athletes are responsible to collect their own prize money or make an alternative arrangement with the Event Organiser.
Lucky draw prizes will be forfeited if the athlete is not present.
Equal Prize Money For Men And Women
60-69 / 70+ / Junior
All runners are required to wear an IPICO timing chip on their shoe during the race. The timing chip is available on a loan basis. ll timing chips needs to be given back after the race. Athletes will be held responsible for lost or damaged chips. If you cannot finish the race it is your responsibility to handback the timing chip to the race organisers. NO TIMING CHIP, NO RESULTS
I agree not to hold Nedbank runners club, Kraaibosch Secure Estates and Associates or any other sponsors, or any persons assisting in the organisation or holding of the race liable for any loss, injury or illness, which I may suffer directly or indirectly as a result of participating in the race, or for any damages to my property or loss of my property which I may suffer directly as a result of participating in the race. I confirm that this special agreement is entered into for the benefit of the Nedbank runners club, Kraaibosch Secure Estates and Associates, the sponsor and the persons assisting in the organising and holding of the race.
By hand - You can enter and pay at Tekkie Town at the following branches: Garden Route Mall (George), Oudtshoorn and Langeberg Mall (Mossel Bay). Sport Centre, York str, George and Top Gear Sport, Mead Str George. Please keep the receipt as proof of payment.