Fast Route Ideal For Novices
Medals To All Finishers - Goodie bags to the first 2000 finishers of the 10km and 21km only
T-shirts to first 600 pre-entries
Walkers welcome but must comply with cut-off times
14 Sep 2014
Germiston Stadium, Delville Rd North, Delville, Germiston
Online Start Date:
07 Aug 2014
Online End Date:
08 Sep 2014
Les Black / Andre Berrange
082 552 7866 / 082 826 1961
Distance & Entry Fee
21.1km - R79.80
21.1km Grand Masters 60yrs - R46
21.1km Great Grand Masters FREE
Temporary License - R26
10km - R57
10km Grand Masters 60yrs - R36
10km Great Grand Masters FREE
Temporary License - R21
5km Fun Run - R30 on the day Temp Licence not required
21.1 & 10km 07h00
5km Fun Run 07h15
will be taken on the morning of the race from 5am
13th and 14th September at Germiston Stadium
Tog bag area available – PLEASE NOTE: Whilst best care will be taken at the tog bag area, Germiston Callies and their sponsors will not be held liable for any losses for any cause whatsoever
Callies parking marshals and car guards will be clearly identifiable. Please adhere to their guidance in order to ensure a smooth flow of traffic. Please park only in the designated parking areas
21km at 10h00 / 10km at 9h00
Cut off Times:
21km 10h00 / 10km 9h00
Cut off times will be strictly enforced and participants must withdraw from the race if requested by a race offical. Marshals and traffic officials may be withdrawn after cut off.
Fun Run Entry Fee:
R30 - no licence required, medals only to all finishers. Fun Run Entry on the morning of the race from 5am. Proceeds will be donated to the Greater Germiston Society for Child and Family Welfare.
Are not refundable
1. Run in accordance with ASA and CGA rules.
2. No seconding allowed- ample water points available.
3. Registered athletes must be a member of a club affiliated to ASA and wear club colours with race numbers on the front and 2014 licence numbers front and back.
4. Temporary licenced athletes must wear the race number on the front of the vest and issued temporary licence on the back and wear plain clothing.
5. Athletes indemnify National, Provincial, Regional bodies, organizers and sponsors against all or any actions of whatever nature arising out of their participation in the race.
6. Numeric age category ID tags (including juniors) must be worn (front and back) and be clearly visible.
7. Proof of age for prizewinners will be required and to be presented to referees before prize giving. Prizes will be withheld until confirmed.
8. Only athletes of 16 years and older on 14th September 2014 may enter the 21km race
9. Only athletes of 15 years and older on 14th September 2014 may enter the 10km race.
10. No 2, 3 or 4 wheel carts / prams that are mechanically operated by participants, will be permitted to participate without the special permission of the race organizer and traffic authorities.
11. No pets are allowed to accompany runners
12. International athletes to provide clearance letter to referees in the event of winning a prize
13. Temp licenced athletes are eligible for open and category prizes, provided they have the age category tags clearly visible front and back.
14. Athletes are only eligible for prizes if ALL information is filled in clearly on the race number tear off.
15. No I-pods, headphones or portable radios are allowed.
16. Athletes participate at their own risk.
Entries taken at the following shops up to 10th September 2014
Sportsmans Warehouse East Rand Value Mall 011 823 3203
Sweat Shop Dunkeld 011 325 2567
Sweat Shop Fourways 011 467 5966
Sweat Shop Bedfordview 011 450 2421
Sweat Shop Southdowns 011 665 0048
Sportsmans Warehouse Park Meadow 011 615 9327