Presented By Agn In Conjunction With City Of Tshwane Official Agn League Race
12 Apr 2014
Moretele Resort, Mamelodi
Online Start Date
: 05 Mar 2014
Online End Date:
09 Apr 2014
Walter / Katlego / Office
072 196 782 / 084 448 4873 / 012 327 4930/1/2
Distance & Entry Fee
10km 60yrs+ R36
Temporary Licence R36
From 04:00 am
Rules And Regulations
1. The race is run in accordance with the rules of ASA and AGN.
2. Foreign athletes must abide by the IAAF rule 4.2.
3. Registered athletes must wear the 2014 license number in front of the vest, if the race uses race tags. But if the race number is the size of the license number then (a) The 2014 license number must be worn at the back and the race number in front of the vest.
4. Temporary licensed athletes to wear temporary license in the front of the vest. Refer to point 3a above for conditions.
5. All licensed athletes competing for category prizes must wear numeric category tags clearly visible front and back. Proof of age for prize winners will be required and to be presented to referees before prize giving. Prizes will be withheld until confirmed.
6. Walkers competing for prize money must wear WALKER / W tags on the front and back of their vest.
7. No seconding is allowed.
8. International athletes must provide a clearance letter from their Country of origin to the referee in the event of them winning a prize.
9. No wheelchair (if stated differently on flyer).
10. No blade, cyclist or mechanically operated device allowed in the race.
11. No animals, unless otherwise specified.
12. No iPods or listening devices.
13. Minimum age: 10km – 15yrs, 21.1km – 16 yrs and 42.2km – 20 yrs.
14. Only South African athletes qualify for team prizes.
15. Temporary licensed athletes are eligible for open and category prizes, provided they have the age category tag clearly visible back and front of vest. They are not eligible for AGN championships medals.
16. All traffic officers and officials instructions to be obeyed.
17. Athletes must comply with domicilium rule when competing for team prize.
18. Medical support will be present on race day.
Entries At Shops
302 Freesia Street, Lynnwood Ridge, GPS: S-25.7665, E-28.3012, Tel: 012 361 3733
Brooklyn Centre, cnr Jan Shoba and Lynnwood Road Tel: 012 362 7322