In Association With Run Walk For Life
Beneficiary: Paul Jungnickel Home For Adults With Disabilities
Come and enjoy a magnificent refreshing early Run / Walk in an environment of great natural beauty. The new route winds through the senic Silver Lakes Golf Estate as well as the Willow Acres Estate. Please note that the 15km race includes a stretch of rough gravel road and that both the 10km and 15km routes access the golf course and are not suitable for wheelchairs and prams. We welcome wheelchairs and prams on the 5.5km route. NO DOGS will be allowed, since part of the Race is through a Game Reserve.
07 Jun 2014
Silver Oaks Crossing cnr. Von Backstrom Boulevard & Solomon Mahlangu Drive, Willow Acres, Pretoria
Online Start Date:
08 May 2014
Online End Date:
04 Jun 2014
Daan / Marilize / Paul
082 572 4169 / 082 789 3632 / 082 200 4219
Distance & Entry Fee
15km - R68.40
10km - R57
5.5km - R36
Temporary licence - Non Registered Athletes ( 10 & 15km ) R36
The Kiddies Race - * 500m (3-6yrs) * 1km (7-10yrs)
Entries on race day
07:00 10km & 15km
The Kiddies Race:
09:30 500m (3-6yrs)
09:46 1km (7-10yrs)
Silver Oaks Crossing cnr. Von Backstrom Boulevard & Solomon Mahlangu Drive, Willow Acres
GPS Coordinates: 25 45 57,57s 28 21 31.80e
Registration / Late Entries
On Race Day From 05:30
Gold medals for the category Winners ( 10km and 15km) and to the first 10 finishers in the 5.5km
Silver medals for the next 100 athletes of the 5.5km, 10km and 15km
Bronze medals for the rest
Special FAITH medals to all finishers!
Safe parking at the centre!
Tog bag area available
1. The race is run in accordance with the rules of ASA and AGN. Athletes indemnify the national, provincial and regional bodies, sponsors and organisers or the race against any or all actions of whatsoever nature, whatever the same maybe arising out of their participation in the race.
2. Registered athletes must wear the 2014 license numbers on the front
3. Temporary licensed athletes to wear temporary 2014 license on the front
4. All licensed athletes competing for category prizes must wear numeric category tags clearly visible front and back.
5. No seconding is allowed.
6. International athletes must provide a clearance letter from their country of origin to the referee in the event of them winning a prize.
- Foreign athletes must comply with IAAF rule 2.
8. No blade, cyclist or mechanically operated device allowed in the race.
9. No iPods or listening devices.
10. Minimum age: 10km - 15yr and for 15km - 15yr
11. Water points at approximately every 3km
12. Time-limit for all the distances 180min.
13.Medical support will be available.
14. Prize Giving at 09:00
Pre-Entries from 19th May - 6th June 2014 @ Silver Oaks Crossing @ the Battery Centre Tel: 012 809 4009
Special collectors T-shirts to the 1st 100 Pre-entries, 50 Per Outlet