A 3 day MTB stage race based in the beautiful town of McGregor
12 – 14 September 2014
McGregor, Church Grounds (Church Street)
Route & Distances:
A Clover leaf route format with each day’s start & finish in McGregor. The route is designed to offer challenge and reward for both Weekend Warriors
as well as Racing Snakes.
There is a Long (+/-65km per day) and Short route (+/- 40km per day) option.
This event caters for the Whole Family
– One Weekend, One Venue
Why the “Ride2Nowhere”?
- 3 Days of Amazing Mountain Biking in McGregor for the cyclists!
- Wine Tastings & Wine Sales throughout the day!
- Local Produce Market, Kids & Supporter activities!
- Local Entertainment in the evenings for all to enjoy!
- Great Lucky Draw Prize Give-aways for riders and supporters!
Apart from the unique, alternative, eccentric and therapeutic village; McGregor is known for the “Road to Nowhere”–due to the fact that the road leading out of McGregor towards the mountains literally leads to nowhere and into a dead end. One would need to exit the town with the same road you entered. Bearing this in mind, it makes perfect sense to call the event the “Ride2Nowhere”.
Last update on this event: 11/08/2014
Event added: 05/05/2014