Reitz Bieliemielie Fees 19 - 22 February 2015
21 Feb 2015
C/o Uniefees & Sarel Cilliers Streets
Online Start Date:
11 Nov 2014
Online End Date:
18 Feb 2015
Thinus / Sandra
079 496 2836 / 072 380 7772
Distance & Entry Fee
80km Road R132
60km Road R110
40km Road R88
20km Road R66
CSA Day Licence R40
80km Road 07:00
60km Road 07:05
40km Road 07:10
20km Road 07:15
Registration / Late Entries
Entrants must register & collect race numbers on Saturday, 21st February 2015 @ c/o Uniefees and Sarel Cilliers Streets, Reitz from 05:30 to 07:00
Late Entries on day of event from 05:30
1. The event will be run under the rules & conditions of Cycling South Africa.
2. The wearing of protective headgear is compulsory. No helmet, No ride!
3. Only handlebars suitable for mass start racing will be allowed. No tri-bars.
4. All competitors must complete the course entirely under their own power.
5. No spectators or seconds are allowed to follow participants in any vehicle or come into contact with any participant during the event.
6. Entering the event a participant confirms that he/she is medically fit to compete & the cycle used is in roadworthy condition.
7. All Traffic Officers, marshals, road signals and signs MUST be obeyed in every instance and participants must use the left hand lane of the road in which they are travelling. Participants will yield to traffic should this be necessary.
8. All decisions by the organisers will be final &no discussion or correspondence will be considered.
9. Any persons under the age of 18 entering the event must obtain the signature of a parent/guardian on the entry form. No persons under the age of 14 may enter the 80km event. Please note 80km cut-off time at 11h30.
10. The event will take place regardless of the weather conditions, unless found unsafe by the Traffic Department or Chief Judge.
11. No refunds will be made under any circumstances.
12.Any transgressions to the rules and conditions may result in disqualification from the event.
Last update on this event: 05/01/2015
Event added: 05/01/2015