A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES BEGINS WITH A SINGLE PEDAL
first annual MTB Challenge is brought to you in support of St Luke's Hospice
, who are humble in their mission and determined in their undertaking to Hold the Hearts and Hands
of patients and their families through the final stages of this life.
AMAZING PRIZES, LUCKY DRAWS & GOODIE BAGS
Watch this space for more information to come om the amazing prizes, lucky draw hampers and goodie bags that our sponsors are busy compiling for the event.
Some of these already included are:
- Hisense 65" Smart LED TV sets,
- TomTom Spark Fitness Watches,
- RCT 10" 3G Tablets
- Boschendal Wine Hampers
- Weekend Away Accomodation
- Squirt Lube Hampers
- And much more to come...
There will be a lot of fun activities to keep both young and old entertained, while the cyclists push their limits.
- Technology Showcase
- Experience 3D printing in action, and maybe walk away with a little souvenir
- Much much more to come
- Food Stall & Bar Service
- Devine lunches & treats made from Boschendal’s very own home grown produce.
- Wine Tasting & Cellar Tours @ The Cellar Door
- The Cellar Door Wine Tasting Centre near the winery caters for large groups and those looking for a more informative wine tasting experience.
- Open: 10:00-17:30
- Pre-booked Picnic Baskets @ Rhone Lawns
- Boschendal has long been famous for its generous picnic baskets enjoyed on the spacious estate lawns, and during the warm summer months the estate gardens provide the perfect setting for a picnic lunch in the shadow of the Simonsberg. Their classic Boschendal full service picnic is located on the Rhone lawns adjacent to the Rhone Homestead, Cellar Door and Winery. This area is the wine-making and wine-tasting hub of Boschendal. Rhone Picnic baskets can be enjoyed at carefully-laid out tables or on a picnic blanket under the shade.
- Rhone picnic baskets include food made from our natural farm produce including delicate pates, freshly baked bread, three delicious salads, our classic coronation chicken, a selection of cold meats, homemade whole grain mustard mayo, artisan cheeses and one of our celebrated desserts.
- Pre-booking Rhone Traditional, Vegetarian & Kiddies baskets are essential, and can be done during your online entry. Beverages are not included.
- Buffet Lunch @ the Rhone Homestead Restaurant
- Situated next door to the Cellar Door and Winery, the Rhone Homestead is open for Buffet lunches. All their dishes pay homage to their heritage as a traditional Boland farm with recipes passed down through generations of Boschendal cooks.
- Open for Lunch: 12h00 to 14h30. Guests to be seated by 13h30
- Reservations are essential.: Tel: +27 (0)21 870 4274 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cost: R295 per person | R145 per Child (2-10yrs) | Beverages Excluded
- Secure Child Care facilities
- Entrust your young ones to the care of qualified child minders and let your hair down for a while.
- Kids Entertainment
- Jumping Castles
- Obstacle course
- Pony Rides
10 & 11 October 2016
Rectron Building, 442 Koeberg Road, Milnerton (Next to Milnerton SAPS)
Open: 10am | Close: 4pm
Please click here
for a map to Rectron Cape Town.
15 October 2016
Main Tent @ Boschendal Rhone Field
Open: 6am | Close: 8am
Goodie bags will only be available for collection at the event.
Only the first 500 online entries will qualify for a goodie bag.
Rectron is a leading ICT distributor, supplying a vast range of Consumer Electronics, IT Hardware Components, Software, Industrial Automation Solutions, Surveillance Solutions, Large Format Displays and Point-of-sale Solutions to our channel of value-added resellers, retailers, e-tailers and sub-distributors.
ABOUT ST LUKE'S HOSPICE
Follow St Luke's campaign #OurHandsYourHeart on twitter and facebook or login to www.stlukes.co.za for more information. Show your support by uploading your photos and stories, and encouraging 3 others to become part of the future of St Luke's. For further details on how you can support St Luke's Hospice please email email@example.com or call us on 021 797 5335