Race capped at 5000 participants
Sweat shirts for first 500 online pre-entries, 300 in the 21.1km & 200 10km races per entry date
T-shirts for first 1000 finishers
18 Jan 2014
PwC offices, 32 Ida Street, Menlyn, Pretoria
Online Start Date:
19 Nov 2013
Online End Date:
12 Jan 2014
Liesel Van Zyl
012 347 3795 / email@example.com
Distance & Entry Fee
21.1km Run / Walk R68.40
10km Run / Walk R46
Temporary license for 10 & 21.1km Run / Walk R36
5km Fun Run / Walk R26
21.1km Walk 05:30
21.1km Run 06:00
10km Run 06:15
10km Walk 06:30
5km Fun Run / Walk 07:00
Race Venue: PwC offices, Pretoria
Start / Finish: PwC, 32 Ida Street, Menlyn, Pretoria
Friday, 17th January 2014
PwC, Parking lot 32 Ida Street, Menlyn, Pretoria
17:00 – 20:00
Saturday, 18th January 2014
From 04:30 PwC parking lot, 32 Ida Street, Menlyn Pretoria
Gold medals to all category prize winners
Silver medals to next 100 finishers in 10km and 21.1km run.
Silver medals to first 40 finishers in 10km and 21.1km walk.
Bronze medals to rest of finishers within cut-off times.
Race results will be available on:
21.1km Run / Walk 16 years
10km Run / Walk 15 years
5km fun run 8 years
09:00 All Events
08:00 All Events
Temporary Licenses And Rules
1. Valid 2014 temporary license number must be worn on back of vest
2. PwC George Claasen race number must be worn on front of vest
3. Valid 2014 permanent license number must be worn on front and back of vest
4. Walker / W tags must be clearly visible on front and back of vest
5. No ipods / walkmans allowed
6. The race will be run in accordance with the rules of ASA and Athletics Gauteng North
7. All licensed participants must run in official club colours.
8. Athletes competing for a category prize must wear official numerical age category ID tags on the front and back of their vests and category winners must submit proof of age if requested.
9. No seconding will be allowed.
10. Traffic officers and race marshals must be obeyed.
11. Members of the Pretoria Marathon Club may not participate
12. Foreign athletes must observe IAAF Rule 4 paragraph 2.
13. Participants must start on time for distances entered. Failure to do so will lead to disqualification.
14. Walkers competing for prize money must wear WALKER / W tags on front and back of their vest
15. No wheelchairs unless organisers are notified
16. Medical support will be present on the day
17. Water points - every 3km
Liesel Van Zyl
012 327 5795
Office Hours 09h00 - 16h00
Release and waiver
By entering, I declare that I agree to abide by the rules of the race and the rules of ASA. I am physically fit and sufficiently trained to participate in this event. I will participate at my own risk and hereby, for myself, my executors, heirs, administrators and assigns, indemnify against and release, and discharge the national and provincial bodies, sponsors, organisers, volunteer groups, medical personnel and local authorities from any action or claim of whatever nature caused by the negligence of them and/or out of my participation in this event, including pre- and post-race activities.