THE FIRST 500 PRE ENTRIES WILL RECEIVE A FREE T-SHIRT!!!
19 Apr 2014
Soshanguve Pick n Pay Centre
Online Start Date:
05 Feb 2014
Online End Date:
16 Apr 2014
012 702 3000
Distance & Entry Fee
Temporary License R36
5km Fun Run R26
5km Fun Run 07h15
Enter on the day of the race from 04h00 at the venue
Pre entries will be accepted at the following stores:
Soshanguve PnP, Runaway Sport, Sweat Shop & Running In
Gold Medals to category winners, 50 silver medals for each race, bronze to all finishers
Prize giving for all races will be at 09h00.
Rules For 10km And 21.1km
1. The race run in accordance with the rules of ASA and AGN
2. Foreign athletes must abide by the IAAF rule 4.2
3. Registered athletes must wear 2014 licences at the back of the vest.
4. Temporary licenced athletes should wear temporary licences at the back of the vest, the race number should be worn on the front of the vest.
5. All licensed athletes competing for category prizes must wear numeric category tags clearly visible front and back. Proof of age for prize winners will be required and to be presented to referees before prize giving.
- Prizes will be withheld until confirmed.
6. Walkers competing for prize money must wear WALKER / W tags on the front and back of their vest.
7. No seconding is allowed.
8. International athletes must provide a clearance letter from their country of origin to the referees in the event of them winning a prize.
9. NO wheelchairs allowed.
10. NO blades, cyclists or mechanically operated devices allowed in the race.
11. NO animals allowed.
12. NO iPod or listening devices allowed.
13. Minimum age for 10km - 15 years and for the 21.1km - 16 years.
14. Only South African athletes qualify for team prizes.
15. Temporary licensed athletes are eligible for open and category prizes, provided they have the age category tag clearly visible on the back and front of the vest. They are not eligible for AGN championship medals.
16. All traffic officers and officials instructions to be obeyed.
17. Athletes must comply with domicilium rule when competing for team prizes.
18. Water point after every ±3km.
19. Medical support will be present on race day.
20. Tog bag will be available (R5).
21. No littering allowed 500m after the water tables.
22. Ample security controlled parking at Soshanguve PnP, also walking distance from the nearby shopping complex.
Directions To The Race
From PTA East take the N1 to Polokwane and take the Rustenburg off ramp, drive throught the toll gate and take the Soshanguve off ramp, which will take you to R80 Mabopane Highway, follow the R80 to Soshanguve, pass Soshanguve Police Station on your right, and pass your 1st robot, drive until you pass the BP Garage on your right, at the four way stop turn right, drive until you get the Soshanguve PnP complex on your left.
From Pretoria City take DF Malan Drive, drive through and take R80 Mabopane high way, pass through Theo Martins Drive, follow the R8 to Soshanguve, pass Soshanguve Police Station on your right, and pass your 1st robot, drive until you pass the BP Garage on your right, at the four way stop turn right, drive until you get the Soshanguve PnP complex on your left.
Solly Raborife - 082 484 7311 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Thapelo Bodibe - 072 055 7042 • email@example.com
Mmapule Raborife - 082 774 3202 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Race Information: 012 - 702 3000