Run-a-Way from...2014 with Run-A-Way Sport
Presented by Arcadia Running Club
31 Dec 2014
Rietondale Park, North St, Pretoria
Online Start Date:
27 Nov 2014
Online End Date:
28 Dec 2014
Daan / Walter
082 572 4169 / 072 196 7821
Distance & Entry Fee
Temporary Licence R36 (Non-Registered Athletes (10km) must buy a Temporary Licence
Entries taken on the day of the race
1. The Race is run accordance with the rules of ASA and AGN .Athletes indemnify the national, provincial and regional bodies, sponsors and organizers or the race against any or all actions of whatsoever nature, whatever the same maybe arising out of their participation in the race.
2. Registered athletes must wear the 2014 license numbers on the front and back if issued with a race number, which must be worn on the front of vest.
3. Temporary licensed athletes to wear temporary license on the front of vest
4. All licensed athletes competing of category prizes must wear numeric category tags clearly visible front and back. Proof of age for prize winners will be required and to be presented to referees before prize giving. Prizes will be withheld until confirmed.
5. Walkers competing for prize money, must wear WALKER / W tags on the front and back of their vest.
6. No Seconding allowed
7. Foreign athletes must abide by the IAAF rule 4.2. International athletes must provide a clearance letter from their Country of origin to the refree in the event of them winning a prize
8. No blade, cyclist or mechanically operated device allowed in the race
9. No iPods or listening devices
10. Minimum age: 15yr - 10km
11. Water points at approximately every 3km
12.Time limit for all distances 180min.
13. Medical support will be available
Pre-entries From 5th December At the Following Outlets:
Run-A-Way Sport (302 Freesia Street, Lynwood): 012 361 3733
Running Inn (Brooklyn Centre, Duncan St.): 012 362 7322