Thursday 1st Jan 2015 (Public Holiday)
A New Begining With Run Walk For Life
01 Jan 2015
Pretoria National Botanical Garden, Cussonia Ave
Online Start Date:
27 Nov 2014
Online End Date:
28 Dec 2014
Daan du Toit
082 572 4169
Distance & Entry Fee
Temporary Licence R36
11km: 4km inside the Gardens and 7km outside the Gardens
5km: Inside the Gardens
Special Platinum Medals To All Finishers
Special Trophies ToThe 1st Man & 1st Women - 11km (Runners & Walkers)
No Cash Prizes!
SORRY, NO PETS & NO BRAAI!
1. The Race is run accordance with the rules of ASA and AGN .Athletes indemnify the national, provincial and regional bodies, sponsors and organizers or the race against any or all actions of whatsoever nature, whatever the same maybe arising out of their participation in the race.
2. Registered athletes must wear the 2014 license numbers on the backand front if issued
3. Temporary licensed athletes to wear temporary license on the back of vest.
4. No Seconding allowed
5. Foreign athletes must abide by the IAAF rule 4.2. International athletes must provide a clearance letter from their Country of origin to the refree in the event of them winning a prize
6. No blade, cyclist or mechanically operated device allowed in the race
7. No iPods or listening devices
8. Minimum age: 11km - 15yr
9. Water points at approximately every 3km
10.Time limit for all distances 180min.
11. Medical support will be available
Pre-entries From 5th December 2014 At the Following Outlets:
Run-A-Way Sport, 302 Freesia Street, Lynnwood Ridge: 012 361 1733
Running Inn (Brooklyn Centre, Duncan St.):012 362 7322