The three-day stage encounter will afford amateur higher net-worth mountain bikers with a passion for the sport the experience of a lifetime.
It's worth mentioning again that it is within easy travel distance, along the N1 North highway, from the main metropolitan areas of Gauteng.
It's a MTB Encounter where riders are treated as VIP's and where they will have access to wonderful hospitality.
Spouses will also be able to book all meals with their riding counterparts, which creates a very unique and family orientated environment at meals and presentations.
Overview & Facts
A unique feature of the Liberty Waterberg Encounter is its 5 star rated Race Villages, which will add a unique upmarket status to this event. These "Villages" not only offer high quality accommodation, but are some of the best and most stylish "Bosveld" venues;
• Appropriate ‘vibey' music and a large venue where all riders can enjoy their lunches;
• Massage therapists are on hand to massage tired legs;
• Top-quality start/finish shoot;
• Easy access to parking, entertainment and restroom facilities;
• Spectator-friendly area;
• Bike-tech area;
• ‘Upbeat' entertainment and an MC to keep everyone excited;
• Large dining area with eats and drinks where a big screen projects pictures and footage of the day's action;
• Photograph area where you can order pictures that were taken along the route.
Route and rider experience
Route work started in October 2015 and the route will encompass some of the best features in the area, and include the surprisingly scenic riding over contoured terrain offered by the Waterberg.
Riders can expect wide open plains, strong contoured climbing challenges, deep ravines and fabulous cliff edges, indigenous forests and spectacular views.
The route is characterised by riveting jeep tracks, challenging rocky outcrops, fast flowing downhills, meandering river crossings and stunning single-track.
Last update on this event: 06/06/2017
Event added: 06/06/2017