DON'T JUST CHASE YOUR GOALS THIS WINTER, RUN THEM DOWN ON THE 8TH OF AUGUST AT GOLD REEF CITY!
The Jump City Challenge is back with Joburg’s most adventurous night obstacle race on the eve of the celebrated Woman's Day public holiday. So, you have no excuses about not being able to stage your comeback from winter.
WHAT IS THIS RACE ALL ABOUT?
In short, this an urban race like no other. Athletes get to race, in, around, over and through Golf Reef City like you never imagined possible with pretty much nothing off limits to the imagination of our race director. You will, run, jump, crawl, climb, swing and feel your way through this adventure packed course littered with over 30 obstacles.
THIS YEAR BRINGS IN 3 EXCITING CHANGES TO THE RACE:-
1. Ladies prize money is greater than men's
2. The course has been shortened to 6.8km
The focus for this race has been on it being more about short course obstacle racing.
3. We now have over 30 obstacles along the way
All obstacles are built in respect of all levels of athletes; we are not here to make things impossible we are here to make the route as adventurous as possible.
HERE IS A SNEAK PEAK OF SOME OF THE ICONIC CHALLENGES ON ROUTE:
- 1 mile of history inside apartheid museum -
- Feel your way through the abyss -
- Climb out of the raging rapids -
- Find your way through the maze (yup it literally is a maze, in the dark, at night, with dead ends and tunnels)
- The gold rush -
- The Peri construction rat race -
- The Peri construction pole cat -
& much much more to come...
Instant thrill seeker - just add course
WHY NOT SPRING YOUR OFFICE INTO ACTION BY ENTERING THE CORPORATE CATEGORY?
It's Joburg's toughest corporate teams flexing a little muscle to back up the hustle in teams of 4. Enter now and challenge other companies to meet you on the course.
Limited entries available at https://www.jumpcitychallenge.com/
Peri, Vitaforce, Core Silicone rings, Buco, Adventure bootcamp, Gold reef city theme park, Apartheid museum