01 May 2015
Online Start Date:
16 Mar 2015
Online End Date:
26 Apr 2015
Elvis / Bridget
082 558 3590 / 083 455 9694 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note! If you are opting to pay via EFT then you have missed the EFT cut off date for this event. Please kindly pay via credit card.
To Enter - Click Here
Distance & Entry Fee
21.1km Grand Master 60+ R57
Temporary Licences R36
5km Fun Walk / Run R36
Ext. 9 Stadium, Ennerdale
Race Day at Ext. 9 Stadium 1st May 2015 from 04h30
1. The race is run in accordance with A.S.A and C.G.A.
2. Athletes enter on condition that they indemnify national, provincial and regional bodies, sponsors and organisers of the race against all and any action of whatsoever nature, whatever same arising out of their participation.
3. Registered athletes must wear their 2015 licence number back and front
4. Temporary licenced athletes to wear plain clothing with issued temporary licence number on their back. No advertising allowed.
5. Competitors must be 15 years of age or older on the day and ensure they are medically fit to participate.
6. Numerical age category tags must be worn (front & back), and clearly visible. Juniors to wear "J" Walkers to wear "W"
Temporary licenced athletes are eligible for open and category prizes provided they have the age category tag visible front and back, but are only eligible if wearing club colours. Proof of age for prize winners will be required and is to be presented to referees before prize giving. Prizes will be withheld until confirmed.
7. International athletes must provide a clearance letter from their country of origin to the Race referees in the event of winning a prize.
8. No seconding allowed.
9. Regret no wheelchair athletes due to the nature of the course.
10. No blades, cyclists or mechanically operated devices allowed in the race.
11. No 2, 3 or 4 wheel cart / prams which are mechanically or manually operated by participants will be permitted to participate without the special permission of the race organisers and traffic authorities.
12. We regret that athletes are not allowed to participate with pets (i.e dogs) or earphones.
13. Traffic officers and officials must be obeyed at all times
14. Athletes are only eligible for prizes if ALL information on the race entry is correctly completed.
Equal Prize money for Men & Women - Prize Giving at 10h00
Position (M+ F)
1st Veteran R150
1st Master R100
1st Grandmaster R75
Elvis: 082 558 3590
Bridget: 083 455 9694 / email@example.com
Victor: 082 318 6044
Rena: 079 271 0502