This is a Night Run / Walk @ 18:30 Friday 6th
06 Feb 2015
South Western Districts
Botanical Gardens, 49 Caledon Str, George
Online Start Date:
11 Nov 2014
Online End Date:
03 Feb 2015
082 549 4272
Distance & Entry Fee
10km Licenced Athletes R41
10km Unlicensed Athletes R74.10
This is a pre-entry event and late entries (if applicable) will be accepted at the Botanical Gardens from 17:15 - 18:15.
Pre Entries close on Wednesday 4th February 2015 at 16:00.
The registration to collect the race number will take place on Friday 6th February 2015 from 17:00 - 18:00 at the Botanical Gardens.
1. Start: Botanical Gardens, Caledon Str, George.
2. The cut-o for the race is 2 hours.
3. First Aid is available at the start and the Finish.
4. Ablution facilities will be available at the Botanical Gardens.
5. ASWD Licenced athletes please take note: If you forget your chip you will have to pay R20 to loan one for the race. If you have lost your chip you will have to pay R50 for a replacement chip.
6. Entry fee is non-refundable and no substitutions are allowed.
Prize Giving will be at 20:30 at the Botanical Gardens, George.
Awesome lucky draw prizes and lots more.
Bring the whole family!
1. No need to wear Club Clothing.
2. Bring your torch.
3. Only the event race number will be worn on the front of the vest.
4. Immediate disqualication if a runner tampers with the route markings.
5. Immediate disqualication if a runner is caught littering.
6. Immediate disqualication if a runner damages the trail or any vegetation.
7. Runners need to be self sufficient.
8. Please carry your own water on the route.
9. Minimum age for entering the 10km is 15 years.
10. No substitutions will be allowed.
11. No refunds.
12. 10km Athletes will pay an additional R20 for late entries on race day
13. Start chutes will close at 18:15 sharp on race day for a compulsory race briefing.
A timing chip will be made available, on a loan basis, to all participants apart from ASWD licenced athletes who are to use their current personalised chips. The chip is to be worn on your shoe for the duration of the event. The loan chips are to be handed back at the end of the race in exchange for a medal. Participants will be held responsible for lost or damaged chips or those not handed back as required. It remains your responsibility to return the chip to the race organizer even in the event of not completing the race.
Prize Money & Medals
Men & Women
To the first 500 participants
I agree not to hold Hope Church, Nedbank Runners Club, the Botanical Gardens or any other sponsors, or any person assisting in the organization of the race liable for any loss, injury or illness, which I may suffer directly or indirectly as a result of participating in the race, for any damages to my property or loss of my property which I may suffer directly as a result of participating in the race. I confirm that this special agreement is entered into the benefits of Hope Church, The Nedbank Runners Club, the Botanical Gardens, the sponsors and the persons assisting in the organization and holding of the race.
NO Cheques Accepted.
You can enter and pay at Tekkie Town - Garden Route Mall (George), or Top Gear in Meade Street George.
Please keep the receipt as proof of your payment.