26th Race Through The Orchards.
Run Through The Famous Halls Estate Past Rippling Rivers And Through The Cane Fields!
Get A Close Up View Of The New Mbombela Stadium, See The Avocado, Pecan And Litchi Orchards! Cross Over The Crocodile River With A Possible Hippo Sighting!
09th Jul 2016
Online Entry Start Date:
05th May 2016
Online Entry End Date:
06th Jul 2016
079 881 3582 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Distance & Entry Fee
Pre Entries(Closing 06 Jul 2016):
21.1km - R 68,00
10km - R 46,00
3km Fun Run - R 26,00
Fun Run Teams - 6 People Per Team - R 136,00
Halls Gateway To The Lowveld. On The Johannesburg Road (N4) 4km's From Nelspruit.
21 & 10km: 07h00
3km Fun Run: 07h10
At venue from 15h00 to 18h00 on the 08th July 2016 and from 05h30 on the 09th July 2016 (Race Day)
To all finishers.
Standard category p.rizes - 21km / 10km.
Cash prizes and fantastic spot prizes
Refreshments and food available.
1. Obey all traffic officials and race marshals.
2. No seconding will be allowed.
3. No I-pods allowed during the race.
Race Run According To ASA Rules.
1. The race will be run according to the rules of the IAAF and ASA
2. Ages: Athletes from 10km must be 14 years or older on the day of the race.
Athletes from 21km must be 16 years or older on the day of the race.
3. Proof of age (ID) to be produced upon request on the day of race.
4. All athletes will participate at their own risk.
5. Registered athletes must wear full club colours.
6. 2016 License number on the front and back of the vest.
7. Temp license at the front of the vest.
8. Remember to fill in the temporary license tear-off slip and give back to the organizer.
9. Age category ID tags must be worn (back and front) by athletes competing for a category prize AND must be fixed on the vest on all four corners.
10. Walkers must have a fixed W on the vest to qualify for any prizes.
11. 10% Levy of entry fee must be paid over to Athletes Mpumalanga by race organizer.
12. Referees decision is final.
079 881 3582
All Participants agree to and hereby bind themselves to the following indemnity:
I take part at my own risk and I do not hold the organisers, sponsors, and traffic department or any other body or person responsible for any injury or adverse effect, which the event may have on me.
The race is run according to the rules of ASA.