Online entries: www.entryninja.com
Registration and Late entries: From 06:30 until the start of your race on the morning of the event at
Flower Valley. Late entries R20 extra.
Timing: SAS timing chip. The same we use for all the Amoija Events / Warrior / Impi Challenge. Buy
one for R50 or rent one for R10 on the day.
Come and explore amazing routes between fynbos valleys just outside Gansbaai (where the Great
There is a route for everyone. Do not underestimate the longer distances, these are very technical
and challenging routes. The short distances are more suitable for the family and less experienced
Part of the proceeds goes to the Flower Valley Conservation Trust.
For more information contact us at 083 267 8164 / firstname.lastname@example.org
30km Trail Run
– Forests, magnificent sea views, waterfalls – this route has it all.
With over 1,000m altitude gain in the first 20km this route is not for the faint hearted. There are
two waterpoints, but you are required to be self-sufficient. Only for the fit and experienced trail
runner and someone looking for a challenge. Definitely worth the effort.
12km and 5km Trail runs
- Surrounded by Fynbos and King Proteas, you won’t even notice the hills. Jeep track and single track sections.
- Do not be fooled by the distance. This route is only for the fit and experienced rider
with some very technical sections. Mostly single track. You are rewarded with some challenging
climbs and beautiful views, definitely a route for each mountain biker’s bucket list.
35 km MTB
– Not your average 35km MTB, but suitable for those who likes single track and do a
proper mountain bike route. One of the few opportunities to ride between fynbos and flowers all
– This route is for the less experienced riders who wants to be part of the day and enjoy
the spectacular views and routes that Flower Valley has to offer.