Spread the trail love, wear red and enjoy a guaranteed morning workout.
Dirtopia is celebrating the month of love, so join us again for this fun Trail Run the Sunday after Valentine’s Day. We encourage everyone to be part of the theme and wear something red!
Third in the Sportsmans Warehouse Series!
14 Feb 2015
Dirtopia Trail Centre, Delvera Farm, on R44 about 10 km from Stellenbosch
Online Start Date:
27 Oct 2014
Online End Date:
10 Feb 2015
Dirtopia Trail Centre
021 884 4752 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Distance & Entry Fee
(close on the 10th of February)
5km – R60, 7.5km – R75, 12.5km – R95. 15km – R105
(taken on event day):
5km – R70 (no medal, no waterpoint)
7.5km – R90, 12.5km – R110 & 15km – R120
Short Sleeve T-shirt
Permanent Amarider Trail Tag
Timing will be done with Amarider Trail Tags. Available for rent or to buy.
(You'll use the Trail Tag at most Dirtopia events and many trails, in the future - Remember NO TrailTag - No time)
Dirtopia Trail Centre, Delvera Farm, on R44 about 10km from Stellenbosch
From 06h00 at Dirtopia Trail Centre
A little Valentines treat for all finishers, as well as a medal!
Note that there are limited entries available, so enter soon.
There will be a refreshment station on both routes (with powerade, fruit & nuts/jellys) and drinks at the finish as well.
Make sure you stay for prizegiving & luckydraw around 09h30.
For The love of the trails, be there!
NO refunds. NO Substitutions. An admin fee will be charged for route changes at registration
Payments must be received by Tuesday, 10th February 2015 (when pre-entries close) otherwise your entry will be subsequently cancelled.
Remember if you submit your entry form after the closing date of pre-entries you will required to pay the outstanding fee as it will be regarded as a late entry.
The longer routes offer great climbing on jeep track through the vineyards towards Klapmutskop with rewarding singletrack trails and scenic wineland views from the waterpoint of Table Mountain in the distance.
The 5km circles through the vineyards and around the farm dams with lots of birdlife
Dirtopia Trail Centre 021 884 4752
Indemnity And Disclaimer
All runners agree to and hereby bind themselves to the following indemnity:
1. The runner undertakes and agrees to ride the event and use the area entirely at his or her own risk.
2.The runner hereby waives and shall have no claim whatsoever against Dirtopia CC, Amarider, Delheim, Delvera, any other land owners, any individual organiser or contractor, official, assistant, helper, representative or agent, the sponsors, any local authority or their employees, hereinafter referred to as the parties, in respect of any injury, loss or damage that the entrant may suffer arising from any injury to the person or property of the entrant, caused directly or indirectly by the negligence, albeit gross, of one or more of the afore-mentioned parties.
3. The runners undertakes not to hold any of the parties liable if he or she or any dependent or his or her estate suffers loss or damage which was caused directly or indirectly from participation on the properties, including, but without limiting the generality of the afore-going, any loss or damage due to physical injury or death or the physical injury or death of another person, or due to patrimonial loss or damage, and in which ever manner the damage or loss was caused, including the negligence of the parties.
4. The runner indemnifies the parties against all liability for above mentioned losses or damages and confirms that this acceptance of risk, undertaking and indemnity is also binding on his or her estate.
5. The entrant confirms that this indemnity extends to the participation of any event, including his or her arrival at the property and departure there from and attendance at any ceremony or function therof.
6. The runner accepts that, without limiting the generality of the afore-going, the parties and the owners or managers of the venue shall accept no responsibility or liability for any injury, howsoever caused, to any person while on the premises or while utilizing the facilities theron, as well as in respect of any patrimonial loss or damage, howsoever caused, suffered by any person while on the premises or while utililizing the facilities theron.
7. Should the runner be a minor, the parent, guardian or adult supervisor of the minor confirms that the minor isr unning the trails on the farms at his or her own risk and indemnifies the parties against claims by such minor.
8. The runner or, in the case of a minor, the parent or guardian, confirms that her or she has read and understands the effect of this indemnity.
9. All or any of the parties may accept the benefits which accrue to them in terms of this indemnity at any time after it has been signed by the participant.
10. I agree to abide by the rules as stipulated by the landowners and the organisers, including the waiver.