The Route Is Entirely On Farm Roads Through Orchards And Vineyards
12 Apr 2014
Solms-Delta Wine Estate on the R45 to Franschhoek
Online Start Date
: 21 Feb 2014
Online End Date:
09 Apr 2014
Nolan / Solms-Delta
072 785 6529 / 021 874 3937 Ext 135
Distance & Entry Fee
10km Licensed Athlete R46
10km Unlicensed Athlete R78.80
Race Day from 06h00 - 07h45
Online entries close 9th April 2014
Medals To All Finishers
Rules and General Information
This race is in accordance with the rules of ASA & BA.
Organized by Dwars River Valley Athletics Club
1.Participants must obey instructions of marshals / traffic officers.
2. Runners must compete in official club colours and display unaltered license numbers, valid for 2014 on the front and back of running vest.
3. In addition to overall open prizes, participants will only be eligible for an age category prize in th age category they enter. Corresponding numerical age category tags must be worn on the front and back of vest. Participants may enter the age category corresponding to their chronological age or any younger category down to open.
4. Tempory license participants are eligible for age category prizes, provided they enter the relevant age group and wear the appropriate age tags.
5. Club colours must be worn to qualify for team prizes.
6. Race entry cards must be worn for the duration of the race.
7. When you cross the finish line and receive a position card, place entry card in it and place it on position board.
8. No seconding from a moving vehicle will be allowed.
9. Tog bag area provided at runners own risk.
10. Race results will be sent to all clubs.
Pre-Order A Pinic
Pre-order a picnic firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 021 874 3937 ext 115
Fyndraai restaurant open for lunch
Wine tasting and museum open 09h00 to 17h00
www.facebook.com / solmsdelta