Sun sets at 19h34 ~
Experience your off-road riding at a complete new level and enjoy the Simonsberg singletrack in the dark! The new Simonsberg Trail system will be launched (& managed by Dirtopia) this weekend with a Trail Run, a MTB funride, a nightride and an Enduro!
22 Nov 2014
Delheim Wine Estate, R44 near Stellenbosch
Online Start Date:
15 Oct 2014
Online End Date:
19 Nov 2014
021 884 4752 / email@example.com
Pre-entries (closed the 19th November) include a Redbull.
7km – R72.80 & 12km – R84
7km: R75 & 12km – R85
Choose from a 7km and a 12km, but don’t let the distance fool you – there are some real climbs on the slopes of Simonsberg, but very rewarding singletrack.
The trail will get a different feel when the sun has set!
Friday, 21st November - Registration: 12h00 - 18h00 at Dirtopia Trail Centre
Saturday, 22nd November at Delheim from 18h30, start at 19h30
Drinks at the finish, luckydraw & and riders will be timed with numberboards issued at registration.
Results issued, but this is a fun event!
Lights: Better with one on your handlebar and one on your helmet!
Available for rent at Dirtopia Trail Centre, but must be booked in advance.
R50 - Please check availibilty first by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 021 884 4752 as there is limited lights available.
Payments must be received by Wed 19th November 2014 (when pre-entries close), otherwise your entry will subsequently cancelled
NO refunds. NO substitutions. An admin fee will be charged for route changes at registration
021 884 4752
Indemnity And Disclaimer
All riders agree to and hereby bind themselves to the following indemnity
1. The rider undertakes and agrees to ride the trails and use the area entirely at his or her own risk.
2.The rider hereby waives and shall have no claim whatsoever against Dirtopia CC, Amarider, Delheim Wine Estate, any other land owners, any individual organiser or contractor, official, assistant, helper, representative or agent, the sponsors, any local authority or their employees, hereinafter referred to as the parties, in respect of any injury, loss or damage that the entrant may suffer arising from any injury to the person or property of the entrant, caused directly or indirectly by the negligence, albeit gross, of one or more of the afore-mentioned parties.
3. The riders undertakes not to hold any of the parties liable if he or she or any dependent or his or her estate suffers loss or damage which was caused directly or indirectly from participation on the properties, including, but without limiting the generality of the afore-going, any loss or damage due to physical injury or death or the physical injury or death of another person, or due to patrimonial loss or damage, and in which ever manner the damage or loss was caused, including the negligence of the parties.
4. The rider indemnifies the parties against all liability for above mentioned losses or damages and confirms that this acceptance of risk, undertaking and indemnity is also binding on his or her estate.
5. The entrant confirms that this indemnity extends to the participation of any event, including his or her arrival at the property and departure there from and attendance at any ceremony or function therof.
6. The rider accepts that, without limiting the generality of the afore-going, the parties and the owners or managers of the venue shall accept no responsibility or liability for any injury, howsoever caused, to any person while on the premises or while utilizing the facilities theron, as well as in respect of any patrimonial loss or damage, howsoever caused, suffered by any person while on the premises or while utililizing the facilities theron.
7. Should the rider be a minor, the parent, guardian or adult supervisor of the minor confirms that the minor is riding the trails on the farms at his or her own risk and indemnifies the parties against claims by such minor.
8. The rider or, in the case of a minor, the parent or guardian, confirms that her or she has read and understands the effect of this indemnity.
9. All or any of the parties may accept the benefits which accrue to them in terms of this indemnity at any time after it has been signed by the participant.
10. I agree to abide by the rules as stipulated by the landowners and the organisers, including the waiver.
The wearing of helmets is compulsory