BRYTON WATERFALL SPLENDOUR
Date 13 October 2013
Venue and Directions
· Take the N14 toward Krugersdorp
GPS co-ordinates: 25° 59' 0.328" S 27° 50' 0.245" E
|Routes / Distances|
13 km Trail Run
5 km Trail Run
Start / Finish
Both events start and finish at Glenburn Lodge. The trails meander along the Blaauwbank River, up the rocky back of the Zwartkops mountain, offering a reward of breath taking views from the side and top of the mountain. Stunning views of the cradle of human kind and surrounding areas from the top – truly unspoilt… Runners can expect a wide variety of surfaces, ranging from technical single tracks, jeep tracks and gravel roads. The event will prove to be a true test of stamina, strength and fitness.
13 km Trail Run – 07:00
5 km Trail Run/Walk – 07:15
Water and Refreshments
Water and Refreshment stations will be available on the route.
Entries and Registration
13 km Trail Run – R 90.00
5 km Trail Run/Walk – R 60.00
Pre-entries close on the 10th of October 2013 at 17:00.
Registration on race day from 05:30 at the Race Venue
· There will be marshals at strategic places on the course for your safety.
· There will be a race sweeper at each race that will run behind the last runner.
· Registration will take place before the race where you must collect your race number and sign the indemnity.
· There will not be a cut off time but prize giving will start at 10:00.
· The race will be timed with live electronic timing.
· The route will be clearly marked. It is the responsibility of the runner to follow the course markers.
· Cell Phone
· Wind Breaker
Medals and Results
· Medals to all pre-entered finishers for both events.
· Results will be made available on the race website after the event.
A prize-giving ceremony will be held at 09:00.
Cash prizes to the first 3 men and first 3 ladies for the 13km Trail Run only, but lots of lucky draw prizes to all participants.
Kris Jooste 083 653 4367
Francois Jooste 084 584 4663