BOOK NOW! CrankChoas Maluti Mountain Bike Festival
The magnificent Afriski Mountain Resort in Lesotho has launched a brand new 3-night mountain biking festival weekend from the 27th to 30th October 2016 -the CrankChaos Maluti Mountain Bike Festival.
Located 3050m above sea-level in the Maluti Mountains, this will be the most rad mountain bike festival of its kind, revolutionising the mountain bike industry by bringing together the biggest brand names in mountain biking and allowing guests to test them over downhill tracks, cross country, distance, enduro, you name it!
Only 200 guaranteed spots are available so this festival is an exclusive event in a spectacular location with a really special format.
Our World DHI Champ, Greg Minnaar, will be there, “CrankChaos is what the South African mountain bike have been waiting for, similar festivals happen all over the world, it’s about time we had one of our own. See you there.”
Event: Afriski CrankChoas Maluti Mountain Bike Festival
27 October – 30 October 2016
Thursday 27 October: 8am
Afriski Mountain Resort, Lesotho
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO
CLICK HERE FOR PACKAGES AND ACCOMMODATION
The details for the event:
• Packages start from R3755 with a range of accommodation from backpackers to mountain chalets.
• Comprehensive Mountain Biking packages include Trail fees, 3 days accommodation, meals from Thursday Dinner to Sunday Breakfast, Live entertainment, mountainbike demos and event entry fees with goodie bag.
• Packages run from Thursday - Sunday.
• Extra nights accomodation can be booked at an additional cost. Speak to a booking consultant for enquiries.
Exhibitor packages are available at R20 000 and can be customised to suit your needs
• Standard package includes 6x6m exhibition space, electrical point if needed.
• Full riders package for 2 pax in lodge accommodation.
• An opportunity to interact with true mountain bike enthusiasts.
CrankChaos will be revolutionising the way consumers interact and engage with the latest gear and equipment in the Mountain bike industry.