Free T-shirts to the first 1500 pre-entries for 10km and 21km.
Lots Of Great Prizes To Be Won!
Come and enjoy the best community based race.
11 Jan 2014
Eersterust soccer stadium, C/o St Joseph and Hans Coverdale West, Eersterust
Online Start Date:
24 Oct 2013
Online End Date:
08 Jan 2014
Roewyn / Gesten / Mervin / Kevin
082 804 2923 / 082 467 1588 / 082 887 4987 / 082 574 6611
Distance & Entry Fee
5km Fun Run R36
Temporary Licence R36
25° 42’ 54.12”, +28° 18’ 25.79”
Race Day Entries
Entries will be taken at the venue from 04:00 until 5 minutes before the start of the race
Race Information / Rules
1. Time limit - 3 hours.
2. The race is run under the rules of ASA and AGN.
3. All runners participate at their own risk and indemnify the organisers, sponsors, National and Provincial bodies of any claims which might arise.
4. All runners must run with a valid licence number worn on the front and the back of the vest.
5. If the runner is not a member of a club , a temporary licence can be bought for R30 on the day of the race, and numbers must be worn on the front and the back of the vest.
6. Age category tags must be worn by runners who complete for a category prize.
7. Acceptable proof of age and ID must be presented upon request.
8. No seconding is allowed during the race.
9. The race is open to athletes 15 years and older (10km) and 16 years older (21.1km).
10. The decision of the organisers and the race referees is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Security controlled parking.
12. Prize giving at 8 o’ clock for the 10km and 9 o’ clock for the 21.1km.
13. There will be water points approximately every 3km’s.
14. A tog bag area will be provided.
15. Traffic officers and race officials are to be obeyed at all times.
16. The main entrance to the Eersterust Soccer Stadium will be closed at 05:40 and alternative entrance for parking to be used.
17. Foreign athletes must observe IAAF Rule 4, paragraph 2.
18. The organisers and sponsors of the event do not accept any liability for any loss or damage that may occur before, during or after the event.
19. Medical assistance will be provided.
20. Walkers competing for prize money must wear WALKER/W tags on the front and back of their vest.
21. No blade, cyclist or mechanically operated device allowed in the race.
22. No animals allowed.
23. No iPods or listening devices.
Roewyn Danster 082 804 2923
Gesten Rennie 082 467 1588
Mervin Hattingh 082 887 4987
Kevin Afrikaner 082 574 6611
15th November 2013 to 10th January 2014
Run-A-Way Sport 012 656 0048
Running Inn 012 362 7322
Sweat Shop Southdowns 012 665 0048