Free T-Shirt to first 2000 (21,1km & 10km) pre-entries
07 Feb 2015
Rietondale Park, Rietondale, Pretoria
Online Start Date:
18 Nov 2014
Online End Date:
01 Feb 2015
(012) 993 1356 (H) (15:00 - 17:00 only)
Distance & Entry Fee
Athletes 60+yrs R36
Athletes 80+yrs FREE
Temporary Licence: Unlicenced athletes who do not have a 2015 Licence number must purchase a temporary licence for R36.
ENTRIES PRIOR AND ON RACE DAY (10km & 5km ONLY)
• 6th Feb 2015 (13:00 - 17:00) At Venue (Rietondale Park, Rietondale)
• 7th Feb 2015 (04:30 - 06:00) At Venue (Rietondale Park, Rietondale)
COLLECTING OF RACE NUMBERS
HAND DELIVERED ENTRIES
Will receive their race number, temporary licence number (if applicble) & T-shirt (if qualified) immediately upon entering
Hand delivered addresses:
• Listed McCarthy Toyota dealerships and sport shops below
Online entries must collect race numbers, temporary licence numbers (if applicable) & T-shirt (if qualified) at the venue
(Rietondale Park, Rietondale) on the following registration dates:
• 6th Feb: From 13:00 - 17:00
• 7th Feb: From 04:30 - 06:00
Hand Delivery Address
Arcadia - (012) 334-5500
Hatfield - (012) 427-8600
Gezina - (012) 356-9400
Lynnwood - (012) 807-9800
Sinoville - (012) 567-9600
Centurion - (012) 653-9400
Sweatshop (Dunkeld) 011 325 2567
Sweat Shop Bedford Arcade 011 450 2421
Run-Away-Sport Lynnwoodridge 012 361 3733
• No telegraphic, telephone or facsimile entries will be accepted
• No late entries or entries on race day for the 21.1km will be accepted
• Entry fee is not refundable
• Only official & accredited vehicles will be allowed to park at the Finish area & club hospitality areas on race day. Clubs are kindly requested to put up club gazebos on the Friday prior to race day.
• Parking at Rietondale Park & side streets.
• Fast food on sale.
• Race results on www.magnoliaroadrunners.co.za
• Tog bag facilities available (at owner’s risk)
• Medical support available at venue and along routes
Route available on www.magnoliaroadrunners.co.za
• Coca Cola and water points approximately 3km apart.
• Distance markers every km.
Do your bit to ensure that the race is litter free. Dispose your water sachets at the refreshment stations.
1. 2015 Licence number must be worn on the back of your vest and race number on the front of your vest. Temporary licences must be worn at the back of the vest.
2. You must complete all info on the race number tear-off before you hand it in at the finish line - NO INFO NO RESULTS.
3. Obey all marshalls, traffic officials and rules at all times.
4. You must be an amateur as defined under ASA rules and over 16 years of age on day of race, competing in the 21.1km and over 15 years for the 10km.
5. Identification and proof of age must be presented on request.
6. An athlete may only compete in the age category as entered on the Entry Form and displayed on the running vest on the day of the race.
7. Official age category ID tags and “W” tags for walkers must be worn back and front by athletes competing for category prizes.
8. Foreign athletes must comply to IAAF RULE 4, par 2, regarding their permits to the organiser.
9. No seconding or vehicles will be allowed on the routes.
10. All runners participate at own risk and it is the responsibility of each athlete to ensure that he or she is medically fit and healthy to participate in the race.
11. No ipods are allowed.
12. Referees decisions are final.
13. Run under the Rules of AGN & ASA.
14. Regret: No wheelchair participants, pets, roller blades or cyclists allowed.
15. WALKERS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO RUN
Cut-off Time / Afsnytyd
21,1km: 3 hours
10km: 2 hours
5km: 1 hour
Min Age / Min Ouderdom
21,1km: 16 years
10km: 15 years
5km: 9 years
Prize Giving / Prysuitdeling
Trophy to overall male & female runner/walker winners for both events.
SPOT PRIZES (Numerous spot prizes at prize giving at 09:00).
CERTIFICATES FOR 21.1km FINISHERS ONLY
All Finishers qualify. Download your certificate at www.mccarthytoyota.co.za
Entry Instructions - Pre-entries
Hank (012) 993 1356 (H) (15:00 - 17:00 only)
I declare that I am an amateur and that I shall participate at own risk and that I indemnify the organisers and sponsors of this race against any claim which may result from my participation.
Ek verklaar dat ek ‘n amateur is en dat ek die organiseerders en borge van hierdie wedloop vrystel van enige eise wat uit my deelname mag voortspruit.