Covered Safe Parking @ R5
The 1st 250 finishers .... goodie bags
5km - 50
10km - 100
21.1km - 100
21 Mar 2014
Sunnypark, cnr Steve Biko & Robert Sobukwe St Sunnyside, Pretoria
Online Start Date:
12 Feb 2014
Online End Date:
18 Mar 2014
Daan / John / James
082 / 572 4169 / 082 435 9212 / 082 566 1595
Distance & Entry Fee
Non - Registered Athletes 10km & 21.1km Must Buy A Temporary Licence At R36
Sunnypark, Cnr Steve Biko & Robert Sobukwe St Sunnyside, Pretoria
GPS Co- Ordinates: 25o 45' 2S 28o 12'11"E
1. The race is run in accordance with the rules of ASA & AGN. Athletes indemnify the national, provincial and regional bodies, sponsors and organizers or the race against any or all actions of whatsoever nature, whatever the same maybe arising out of their participation in the race.
2. Registered athletes must wear 2014 licence number on the front.
3. Temporary licensed athletes to wear temporary 2014 license on the front.
4. All licensed athletes competing for category prizes must wear numeric category tags clearly visible front and back and "W" / WALKERS for walkers.
5. No seconding is allowed
6. International athletes must provide a clearance letter from their Country of origin to the referee in the event of them winning a prize
7. No blade, cyclist or mechanically operared device allowed in the race
8. No ipods or listening devices
9. Minimum age: 10km - 15 yr and 21.1km - 16yr
10. Water points at approximately every 3km.
11. Time- limit for all the distance 180min.
12. Medical support will be available
13. Prize giving at 09:00
Daan du Toit: 082 572 4169
John: 082 435 9212
James: 082 566 1595
Phindi: 082 782 0654
Sunnypark: 012 341 7556
From 3 - 20 March @ The Following Outlets:
Cross Trainer @ Sunnypark
Sports Scene @ Sunnypark
Virgin Active @ Sunnypark
Free T-shirts @ Cross Trainer (50) / Sports Scene (50) & Virgin Active (50)